Via the website www.hotelparadiszandvoort.nl, as well as via linked domains and domain names of the Doppenberg Collection, privacy sensitive data or personal data is processed. The proper handling and processing of personal data is of crucial importance at Hotel Paradis Zandvoort. We therefore ensure the personal data is carefully processed and secured at all times.
During our processing activities, we comply with the privacy laws and regulations. This means, among other things, we:
- Clearly specify the purposes of personal data processing by using and referring to this privacy statement;
- Try to limit the personal data collection to that data which is required for legitimate purposes only;
- Will first ask your explicit consent to process your data in those instances where your consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to consult, correct or delete your personal data we have collected when requested by you;
- are the liable party for data processing. In this Privacy Statement we explain you which personal data we collect and use and for what purposes. We recommend you to carefully read this whole privacy statement.
This privacy statement was reviewed and adjusted on the 17th of April 2019.
Use of personal data
When using our website and our services, you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data that is entered by you directly or of which it is clear that it is provided to us to process. We will not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given explicit permission in advance or we may or must do so by virtue of the law.
We only request data submission when submitting a booking request.
Furthermore, the website offers you the possibility to ask questions by means of a contact form, whereby you are asked to fill in various data fields to deal with your question.
We process the following data from you (partially dependent on your website use)):
- Email address;
- (If provided or required) telephone number;
The above data is used for the following purposes:
- Using the features and functionalities of the website;
- Handling, forwarding and processing of booking requests and bookings;
- Answering questions which for example have been asked via the website;
- Enhancing our services.
The aforementioned data will be kept as long as it is necessary to deliver our service to you.
Third party disclosure
Hotel Paradis Zandvoort will solely pass on your personal data to third parties if this is considered necessary for the execution of our agreement or if this is legally required or permitted. Personal data will never be sold.
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal information.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Privacy statement changes
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website. It is advisable to consult this statement on a frequent basis so that you are aware of these changes.
Consult and change your data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can send us a request to consult, change or delete this data. You can submit this request via our contact page.
In order to prevent misuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. When personal data access linked to a cookie is requested, you need to send a copy of that particular cookie. Cookies can be found in the settings of your browser. If the data is not correct, you can request us to change or remove the data.
Data Protection Authority
We will of course gladly help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority against this processing of personal data. In this case you can contact the Data Protection Authority.
If you have questions about your privacy and our privacy statement, you can contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.