For your and our safety.
In the following rules below you will find the most important house rules that apply within the hotel. We ask that you respect and accept these rules.
- Keep calm in the event of a fire. Report a fire directly at the reception and / or hit the nearest manual fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately when a general fire alarm is sounded. Never use elevators in the event of a fire.
- A valid ID must be presented at check-in. Check-in is only possible for persons older than 18 years.
- Cameras are hanging in various places within the hotel. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to to be filmed by these cameras. In the event of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- The hotel is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or non-material damage that visitors to the location might experience.
- All instructions from hotel staff related to the house rules must be followed. Comments can be reported to the management.
- In the event of an emergency, follow the instructions of the hotel staff.
It is forbidden to:
- Use emergency exits while there is no fire.
- Take property from the hotel outside the building. In the event of deliberate damage to property of the hotel, one can be held liable for repair and / or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade in or have narcotics (this also applies to laughing gas)
- To cause inconvenience to someone else in or around the hotel by means of loud music, unsafe behavior or noise of any kind.
- Occupy the room by more than the number of people for whom it is reserved.
- To smoke in the room. If we find that there is smoking in the room, we are forced to charge a cleaning fee of € 150,-. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, we will charge the callout costs of the fire department of € 300,- to you.
- Certain decorations to be used in the room, such as confetti. You can inquire at our reception which decoration is or is not permitted.
- Light candles / incense in the rooms because of the fire alarm and fire hazard. (The security system is activated immediately).
- Rent the room in your name without staying in the room yourself.
- Smoking is not permitted throughout the entire hotel. If you violate this rule, the hotel will charge you € 150.00 for the cleaning costs and / or damage suffered
- It is absolutely forbidden to light candles / incense due to the fire alarm and fire hazard. (The security system is activated immediately).
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not permitted in the hotel rooms. Please ask the reception if your decoration is allowed. Additional cleaning costs or technical defects due to this will be borne by the guest.
- A maximum of 2 people is allowed in this room. If you wish to bring a baby, we can place a cot for € 10,- per night. Children under 12 years are allowed, provided that 1 adult is present and the total number of people in the room is 2. Bringing children / babies is entirely at your own risk.
- Check-out in this room is no later than 12:00, after which we will check the room.
- In the event of damage, loss or destruction of hotel properties, immediate removal, liability and / or reporting to the police will result.
- For the room key, we ask for a deposit of € 75,- in cash or to leave a print of your credit card as a guarantee. We will return the deposit at check-out, provided the suite is left in the correct condition.
- The submission of a valid ID proof is mandatory.
- The use, trading or possession of drugs (in whatever form) is prohibited. When using and dealing in drugs, the hotel management calls in the police and can proceed to remove you from the hotel without refund.
In all cases not covered by these rules, the management of the hotel decides.